Biostimulant company makes its way in Central Asia
- Posted by: ACIR Southern Europe
- Categories: News, Plant nutrition and protection
ACIR Southern Europe, a specialist in trade and investment relations between Central Asia and Southern Europe, has held a successful meeting with its partner, a biotechnological company applied to agriculture. Both entities have been jointly preparing the company’s participation in trade and investment projects in the Central Asian markets.
Biotechnological solutions for better agriculture
During the meeting, the main products and services to be positioned in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan were discussed. Among them stand out biotechnological solutions that improve the nutritional and health status of crops:
- Phytovaccines: These are biotechnological products used to improve the resistance of crops against diseases, acting in a similar way to a vaccine in humans.
- Agricultural biostimulants: They help to improve the yield and quality of crops, stimulating the natural processes of plants to improve nutrient absorption and stress resistance.
- Plant nutrition: Supply of essential nutrients for the growth and development of plants. It may include the use of fertilizers and other additives to improve soil health and nutrient availability.
- Biofertilizers: Living microorganisms that, when applied to seeds, plants or soil, can increase the availability of nutrients for plants.
- Plant protection: Products used to protect crops from pests, diseases and weeds.
ACIR: Trusted Partner in Biostimulants
The Spanish partner has selected ACIR Southern Europe as its ally in this ambitious project, not by chance, but on the recommendation of other companies that have experienced first-hand the effectiveness of ACIR in the implementation of trade and investment projects in Central Asia. ACIR’s reputation as a reliable and effective partner in carrying out international trade and investment projects precedes its work, being a testament to its commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
For more information about our biotechnological solutions and how they can help improve agriculture in your region, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are ready and willing to work with you to take agriculture to a new level of efficiency and productivity.
Join our mailing list
The president of ACIR Southern Europe, Eduard Gulian, has held a meeting with our Italian partners with whom we are implementing various trade and investment projects between Europe and Central Asia. During the meeting, various collaboration topics were addressed, and three main areas stood out: confectionery and sweets, the cosmetic industry, and animal vaccines.01/02/2024
ACIR Southern Europe, a specialist in trade and investment relations between Central Asia and Southern Europe, has held a successful meeting with its partner, a biotechnological company applied to agriculture.14/01/2024