Valencian Water Treatment Company Interested in Central Asia
- Posted by: ACIR Southern Europe
- Categories: Investments, News, Technology transfer
We recently had the opportunity to meet in Valencia with one of the most prominent companies in the water treatment sector.
This company has extensive experience and a rich portfolio in the management of wastewater treatment plants. Currently, they are in charge of the operation of 204 of these facilities, demonstrating their great capacity and knowledge in the field of water treatment. They also form part of consortia with the largest companies in Spain and have established joint ventures with companies in Mexico, Panama, Peru, the Netherlands, and Italy.
In addition to their strong presence in Spain, the company has expanded its operations internationally. In particular, they have established a division in Italy and other countries, demonstrating their commitment to growth and expansion in the water treatment sector.
This company is open to working with Central Asian countries and offers its solutions in various areas of cooperation:
- Infrastructure Development: They offer their expertise in creating and managing water treatment plants to help these countries improve their water infrastructure.
- Training and Capacity Building: They provide training and capacity building in best water treatment practices, which can help improve water quality in these countries.
- Research and Development: They are interested in collaborating on research and development projects related to improving water treatment techniques.
- Consulting: They offer consulting services to help Central Asian countries develop effective water management strategies.
- Strategic Alliances: They are open to forming strategic alliances with local companies to improve water management in these countries.
Thanks to their extensive history and several years of experience in the water treatment market, this company has decided to select ACIR Southern Europe as their trusted partner for their international operations.
ACIR Southern Europe will carry out all critical exploration and networking tasks in these new markets. This will include identifying business opportunities, assessing market conditions and local regulation, as well as building strong relationships with key stakeholders. The collaboration between these two organizations promises to be beneficial for both parties and will contribute to improving water management in Central Asian countries.
Join our mailing list
We recently had the opportunity to meet in Valencia with one of the most prominent companies in the water treatment sector.10/11/2023
The SENIOR project strengthens relations between Europe and Uzbekistan 21/09/2023 Posted by: ACIR Southern Europe Categories: Business, Investments, News, Organizations, Textile No hay comentarios At the initiative of the ACIR Southern Europe Alliance, a presentation of the urban planning and architectural project “SENIOR” took place. The international business platform was created to assist in establishing21/09/2023
Fifty participants attended the practical seminar “Investment and Business Opportunities in the Community of Madrid” organized by ACIR Southern Europe, Invest in Madrid, and Madrid Foro Empresarial. The event also featured the presence of H.E. Marcos Gómez, Ambassador of Spain in Uzbekistan, H.E. Jakhongir Ganiev, Ambassador of Uzbekistan in Spain, and Beatriz Muñoz, Advisor to the Embassy of Spain in Kazakhstan.08/09/2023
Can you imagine being able to experience the culture, crafts, and gastronomy of Uzbekistan without leaving Madrid? This dream will come true thanks to the new project promoted by ACIR Southern Europe, in collaboration with various organizations from Spain and Uzbekistan as well as exporting companies from that country.24/08/2023