Strategic Cooperation Agreement between ACIR Southern Europe and CONFINDUSTRIA
- Posted by: ACIR Southern Europe
- Categories: News, Organizations
ACIR Southern Europe, a company specialized in strengthening trade and investment relations between Central Asia and Southern Europe, has set a new milestone in its path by signing a strategic cooperation agreement with CONFINDUSTRIA, one of the most recognized institutions in Italy. This significant event, marking a before and after in the expansion of trade relations between these regions, took place in Astana, Kazakhstan, on November 28, 2023.
The agreement was signed by the Regional Director for Central Asia of ACIR, Mr. Miguel de la Cruz Salcedo, and by the Director of CONFINDUSTRIA for Central Asia, Mr. Ernesto Ferlenghi. Thanks to this strategic collaboration, a door of opportunities opens for Italian companies to expand their presence in the Kazakhstan market and throughout Central Asia.
Expanding Italian presence in Central Asia
One of the immediate benefits of this agreement is that, through the representative offices of ACIR, Italian companies will have the opportunity to expand in Central Asia. ACIR Southern Europe, with its long trajectory, deep market knowledge, and constant presence in the region, offers Italian companies a wide range of business tools and a team of highly trained specialists always ready to assist in any query or need.
Central Asia, a rapidly developing region, offers a wide range of opportunities for Italian companies. Its emerging markets and the growing demand for high-quality goods and services create a favorable environment for business expansion.
- Construction and Infrastructure: Urban growth in Central Asia has led to high demand in the construction sector. Italian companies can play a major role in the development of modern infrastructures.
- Energy: The region is rich in natural resources, providing opportunities for Italian energy companies, particularly in the renewable energy sector.
- Food Industry: The growing middle class in Central Asia is looking for higher quality and varied food products, creating opportunities for Italian food companies.
- Fashion and Luxury: Italian fashion and luxury products are highly appreciated in Central Asia, where the demand for these goods is on the rise.
- Technology and Telecommunications: The technology sector is rapidly developing in Central Asia, and Italian companies can bring experience and specialized knowledge.
- Automotive: There is a growing demand for high-quality vehicles and components in the region, presenting opportunities for Italian companies in the automotive industry.
- Tourism and Hospitality: With its rich history and culture, Central Asia is attracting more tourists each year, creating opportunities for Italian companies in the tourism and hospitality sector.
Tools and Expertise of ACIR Southern Europe
ACIR Southern Europe offers a series of essential tools for companies looking to expand in Central Asia. These include detailed market analysis, advice on market entry strategies, and assistance with logistics and navigating local regulations. In addition, ACIR has a network of high-quality contacts in various industrial sectors, which facilitates the introduction of Italian companies into the local market. Our team of specialists is always ready to provide advice and support, ensuring that Italian companies can make the most of the available opportunities.
Join our mailing list
The president of ACIR Southern Europe, Eduard Gulián held a meeting with Miguel Falomir Faus, director of the National Prado Museum. The topics of discussion were varied, highlighting the promotion of museums and the training of specialists.23/02/2024
The President of ACIR Southern Europe, Eduard Gulián, along with the Ambassador of Uzbekistan in Spain, H.E. Farrukh Tursunov, and the Honorary Consul of Uzbekistan in Valencia, Mr. José María Chiquillo, met with the President of the Valencia Chamber of Commerce to analyze the business and investment opportunities that the Valencian Community offers for Uzbek and Central Asian companies.19/02/2024
Samarkand, a region rich in heritage and potential, has sent a delegation to Valencia in a strategic visit to explore and disseminate its tourist and investment opportunities. ACIR Southern Europe, the official link of Samarkand in Southern European countries, has played a crucial role in organizing meaningful encounters with various Valencian institutions, strengthening relations and fostering investment opportunities.15/02/2024
Eduard Gulián, president of ACIR Southern Europe, has led a productive meeting with executives from the Valencia City Council and the Comutitat Valenciana. The meeting addressed key issues such as twinning between cities, the exchange of experiences in tourism, and, primarily, the cultural-urban SENIOR project.28/01/2024