Ignasi Tintoré, MD MBA - Specialist in Family and Community Medicine - Advisor and Consultant for companies in the healthcare sector - Managing Partner of T&A
I have worked as a healthcare provider in hospital, outpatient, and community settings in Spain, both in public and private environments for 10 years.
For the past 20 years, I have held leadership positions in various healthcare companies in Spain, the European Union, and Asia, with different responsibilities in both private and public settings, including healthcare provision, insurance, and the pharmaceutical industry.
I have been an academic collaborator in the Department of Organization and People at ESADE Business School for 20 years, a visiting professor at INCAE Business School, and a professor at OBS Business School.
Currently, I am a consultant and member of the board of several healthcare companies, as well as a partner-director of T&A, a consulting firm specializing in business development in the healthcare sector, with numerous successful experiences in the development, transition, and sale of companies in Spain and Latin America.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
- Medical specialist in Family and Community Medicine
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) from ESADE
- Proximity, closeness: ability to connect and empathize with the client’s needs
- Experience, independence, objectivity: ability to make a broad, objective diagnosis
- Dedication, loyalty: ability to achieve expected results
If you would like to know more details about the Consultative Council, please contact us.