Spanish mobile hospitals enter Central Asian markets
- Posted by: ACIR Southern Europe
- Categories: Medicine, News
We recently had the privilege of visiting our Spanish partner specializing in mobile hospitals. During our visit, we shared information about the projects we plan to implement in Central Asia and other alternatives for cooperation in flagship projects in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.
Various components of cooperation were also analyzed, including, in addition to mobile hospitals, vocational training, project financing, as well as local technical service.
Our goal is to bring quality medical care to remote and hard-to-reach communities. These mobile hospitals will play a crucial role in providing essential medical services to those who need them most.
Mobile hospitals as an alternative for health
These mobile hospitals offer a wide range of medical services to provide quality care in remote and hard-to-reach areas. Some of the services they offer include:
- Medical consultations: Mobile hospitals have trained medical staff who conduct consultations and medical examinations to diagnose and treat various health conditions.
- Emergency services: These hospitals are equipped with facilities and equipment necessary to provide emergency care in critical situations, such as accidents or serious illnesses.
- Specialized care: Mobile hospitals also have specialists in various medical areas, such as pediatrics, gynecology, ophthalmology, among others, to meet specific medical care needs.
- Laboratory and diagnostics: These hospitals have laboratories equipped with advanced technology to perform laboratory tests and accurate diagnostics.
- Pharmacy: To ensure complete access to necessary medications, mobile hospitals also have a well-stocked pharmacy.
- Education and prevention: In addition to providing medical care, these mobile hospitals also focus on education and disease prevention, offering community health programs and promoting healthy habits.
Mobile hospitals are designed to be flexible, adapting to the specific needs of each community. With their ability to move, these hospitals can reach remote areas and provide essential medical care to those who cannot easily access traditional health services.
These medical services, provided through mobile hospitals, aim to improve the quality of life of people in Central Asia by providing accessible and quality medical care where it is needed most.
Joint work with ACIR Southern Europe
An integral part of the company’s success in Central Asia is the joint work with ACIR Southern Europe. Thanks to this collaboration, it has been possible to combine knowledge and experience to develop innovative solutions in the field of mobile hospitals.
The ACIR project office has been instrumental in facilitating the participation of European companies in various medical projects in Central Asia. Thanks to their work, favorable conditions have been created for business development in this region, allowing the establishment of strategic alliances and the implementation of innovative solutions in the field of mobile hospitals.
Join our mailing list
We recently had the privilege of visiting our Spanish partner specializing in mobile hospitals. During our visit, we shared information about the projects we plan to implement in Central Asia and other alternatives for cooperation in flagship projects in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.10/11/2023