Meeting between the President of Aragon and the CEO of ACIR
- Posted by: ACIR Southern Europe
- Categories: Business, Investments, News, Organizations
The President of the government of Aragon, Mr. Jorge Azcón, and the CEO of ACIR Southern Europe, Eduard Gulián, had an important work meeting in which they discussed in depth the vast potential that the Central Asian markets can offer to Aragon companies.
Throughout this encounter, Eduard Gulián shared ACIR’s experience in Central Asian markets in carrying out investment and trade projects. He detailed the opportunities this dynamic and constantly growing market can offer to Aragon companies, shedding light on the possibilities for expansion and growth in this region.
ACIR as a trusted partner
The sectors in which ACIR can act as a trusted partner were highlighted, offering support to companies looking to expand in Central Asia.
- Technology and software development: This sector encompasses the creation and maintenance of software systems, applications and digital platforms. Aragon companies could leverage outsourcing opportunities and collaboration on emerging technology projects.
- Renewable energies: Central Asia has great potential in the field of renewable energies, such as solar and wind. Companies from Aragon could participate in the construction and maintenance of renewable energy facilities, as well as in the research and development of new technologies.
- Agri-food industry: This sector includes the production, processing and distribution of food products.
- Tourism and hospitality: With its rich history and culture, Central Asia has great appeal for tourists. This is a very interesting sector in which they could invest in hotels, restaurants and tourist services, or collaborate with local partners to promote tourist destinations.
- Manufacturing and production: This sector covers a wide range of industries, from machinery manufacturing to textile production. The experience of Aragon companies would facilitate the establishment of production operations in Central Asia to take advantage of lower labor costs and access to new markets.
Upcoming Activities to Promote Business Opportunities
In the coming months, a series of strategically planned and targeted dissemination activities will be carried out for Aragon entrepreneurs. The main objective of these activities is to provide them with a detailed view of the business opportunities that exist in Central Asia. This will include information about emerging markets, industry trends, investment opportunities, and the possible challenges they may face. At the same time, work is being done to present Aragon to foreign investors from Central Asia. This presentation will highlight the advantages of investing in Aragon, including its growing economy, its highly qualified workforce and its strategic location. Through these initiatives, we hope to foster trade exchange and investment between Aragon and Central Asia.
Join our mailing list
The president of ACIR Southern Europe, Eduard Gulián held a meeting with Miguel Falomir Faus, director of the National Prado Museum. The topics of discussion were varied, highlighting the promotion of museums and the training of specialists.23/02/2024
The President of ACIR Southern Europe, Eduard Gulián, along with the Ambassador of Uzbekistan in Spain, H.E. Farrukh Tursunov, and the Honorary Consul of Uzbekistan in Valencia, Mr. José María Chiquillo, met with the President of the Valencia Chamber of Commerce to analyze the business and investment opportunities that the Valencian Community offers for Uzbek and Central Asian companies.19/02/2024
Samarkand, a region rich in heritage and potential, has sent a delegation to Valencia in a strategic visit to explore and disseminate its tourist and investment opportunities. ACIR Southern Europe, the official link of Samarkand in Southern European countries, has played a crucial role in organizing meaningful encounters with various Valencian institutions, strengthening relations and fostering investment opportunities.15/02/2024
Eduard Gulián, president of ACIR Southern Europe, has led a productive meeting with executives from the Valencia City Council and the Comutitat Valenciana. The meeting addressed key issues such as twinning between cities, the exchange of experiences in tourism, and, primarily, the cultural-urban SENIOR project.28/01/2024